Angela Wilkes / John Shackell
This lively and entertaining book is the perfect resource for complete beginners and intermediates wanting to improve their Latin.
Usborne Latin for Beginners, with its humorous illustrations, teaches everyday words and phrases as well as important grammar concepts.
If internet-access is available, this book contains links to the Usborne website where you can:
- Discover how Latin is used in everyday English
- Learn the history and culture of Ancient Rome
- Hear Latin spoken and get help with Latin verbs
- Test your knowledge with fun Latin quizzes
- Study maps of the Roman empire
Aimed at ages 9 to adult, Usborne Latin for Beginners is suitable for complete beginners but would make also make excellent revision material for anyone wanting to improve their Latin.
Adults - don't let the cartoon pictures put you off using this for yourselves!! It makes a great starting point for all ages!
Paperback, 48pp, 200 x 250mm