Sinéad Leleu / Beln De Vincente Fisher
Spanish Pen Pals Made Easy provides an easy way for pupils to communicate in Spanish with other Spanish speakers. It contains fill-in-the-gap letters, so even pupils just beginning to learn Spanish can have the satisfaction of being able to communicate effectively in Spanish.
For the teacher, Spanish Pen Pals Made Easy:
- Does not require fluency
- Is time-saving - little or no preparation is required. English translations of the letters are included, as are lists of vocabulary, key grammar points and extension ideas
- Links with the KS2 Framework for language teaching
- Has inherent cross-curricular links to geography, history and ICT
- Supplements, consolidates and revised course work.
For the pupil, Spanish Pen Pals Made Easy:
Is easy to follow
- Is realistic. The pupil realizes that Spanish can be used for real-life communication and not just in an artificial situation
- Instills confidence. they can communicate effectively at a basic level
- Helps to foster positive attitudes towards foreign language learning
- Facilitates intercultural understanding. The pupil can learn about Spanish culture through a Spanish peer
- And, of course, it is a fun and wonderful way to make a new friend!
Spanish Pen Pals Made Easy has been developed for use with children at primary school or lower secondary school (KS2 - KS3).
Full teaching notes are provided and this is a suitable resource for a non-specialist teacher.
This product is licensed for photocopying for educational purposes by the purchasing institution.
Suitable for use with KS2 and lower KS3 (age 8 - 12 years approx)
Paperback, 60pp, 280 x 210mm
Saver Delivery: £3.99 per order
Delivery within 7 working days for in-stock items. Delivery with Royal Mail or Parcelforce.
Tracked 24: £5.99 per order
Delivery within 1 - 3 working days. Delivery with Royal Mail.
Tracked 48: £4.99 per order (or FREE for orders over £50)
Delivery within 3 - 5 working days. Delivery with Royal Mail.
Parcelforce 24: £8.99 per order
Guaranteed delivery date as shown when you select this service at checkout.
Please note that all orders sent outside the UK are considered exports. We send all orders DDU (delivery duty unpaid) and you may have to pay import charges to receive your parcel, however you will not have to pay UK VAT on your order. Please check with your country's government for further details of these charges.
We deliver to most countries worldwide using a range of tracked and insured services. Our postage and packaging prices to international destinations vary depending on the total weight of your order. If you add items to your basket and select your country from the "estimate delivery" dropdown box at the bottom of the basket page, you will be able to see immediately how much it would cost to ship those items to you.
If your destination is not available in checkout, please contact us for advice.
For full details of our delivery terms, please click here.