Practical Pre-School Faiths and Festivals: Book 2 is a follow-up title to the best-selling Faiths and Festivals: Book 1. It provides full month-by-month fun, practical ideas for supporting inclusive practice and introducing multicultural learning within an early years setting. Includes role play suggestions, traditional festival foods, party ideas, craft activities and much more!
- In line with the EYFS development matters framework
- Suitable for participation by all levels of abilit
- Use the month-by-month calendar pages for recording special events
This title uses:
- Traditional stories associated with individual festivals, to illustrate, demonstrate and consolidate their meaning.
- Rhymes and contemporary role-play scenarios where appropriate to add clarity and fun!
- Tips and suggestions from the early-years practitioners and hands-on experience of teaching faiths and religions.
Developed for use with children in the Early Years Foundation Stage, Practical Pre-school books are designed to be accessible and jargon-free, and particularly intended to help early years professionals put the theory into practice.
This product is licensed for photocopying for educational purposes by the purchasing institution
Paperback, 88pp, 300 x 210mm