The DK Arabic - English Visual Dictionary is a fantastic and novel Arabic "picture dictionary" for older children and adults.
Whether it's for school, business or pleasure, this introduction to key Arabic vocabulary covers a range of subjects from home and office to sport, music, nature, and beyond. Plus, you'll find helpful additional features on key Arabic nouns, verbs, and phrases that will help to improve your understanding of the language.
With full-colour artwork and photographs to display all the elements of everyday life, and with scenes and items clearly labelled, it's easy to find the words you want in this dictionary that shows you what others only tell you.
- The quick and intuitive way to learn and remember thousands of Arabic words
- Over 10,000 Arabic words and terms
- Features a complete range of illustrated objects and scenes from everyday life
- Fast and effective learning for any situation
- Easy to use with a detailed index for instant reference
The DK Arabic - English Visual Dictionary is for anyone wanting to improve their Arabic vocabulary. Pronunciation guides (transliterations) are included for each word. Fully updated in 2017 to reflect recent changes in technology and clothing, it also features an easy-to-use audio app, enabling you to hear terms spoken out loud.
Paperback, 360pp, 140 x 165mm