Niki Joseph & Hans Mol
Collins First English Words - Activity Book 2 will help young children to continue to develop a love for learning English and will continue to capture their imagination. Through fun and engaging activities, young learners of English as an additional or foreign language can practise the English words they need to learn with the help of Ben, Daisy and Keekee the monkey.
Activity Book 2 builds on the skills developed in Activity Book 1 and includes activities that help children to further improve their ability to read and write. The activities will help build children’s confidence and equip them with the skills they need when starting primary school.
• Covers the first English words children need to learn
• Words grouped into themes
• Fun, varied and engaging activities, written specifically to help young children develop their skills of analysis and improve their linguistic awareness
• Beautiful illustrations
• Plenty of space for children to practise their writing and drawing skills
• Notes for parents and teachers
Collins First English Words Activity Book 2 is suitable for children who are learning English as an additional language and is aimed at ages 3 - 7 (Early Years and Key Stage 1. It can be used independently or alongside the beautifully-illustrated dictionary, Collins First English Words.