Write & Wipe Flashcards: The Arabic Alphabet is a set of large wipe-clean flashcards to help children to learn to read and write the Arabic alphabet in different formations, while learning essential Arabic vocabulary. This pack will teach children to start tracing letters, through to writing independently. The large format double-sided flashcards are wipe clean to allow practice time after time, with plenty of space to write. The vivid images on white backgrounds and the clear text with minimal distractions encourage children to focus.
- Recognise and write the Arabic alphabet
- Practice writing the Arabic letters in all their formations (isolated/beginning/middle/end)
- Step-by-step guided writing
- Write the strokes in the correct order
- Wipe clean for hours of fun writing
- Oversized with plenty of space to write
- Engaging real life photos
- Promotes independent learning
- Encourages focus and concentration
- Supports the National Curriculum
- Teacher tested
- Durable and long-lasting
- Designed in the UK
The pack includes removable multilingual sound stickers to allow learners of Arabic as an additional language to customise the flashcards to allow them to refer to their native language while learning the Arabic sounds (support in 9 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Mandarin, Malay, Bengali and Urdu). In addition, full sound support is provided online.
- 29 large double-sided wipe-clean flashcards (147 x 208mm)
- 2 wipe-clean pens (one red, one blue) with detachable erasers
- Multilingual support
- Smiley reward stickers
- A durable storage box with magnetic lid
Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.