Susan Thomas with Heather Clarke & Mary Jago
French, German, Italian, Spanish & English in the same volume
Soapland is a flexible printable resource containing hundreds activities which exploit the fascination that kids have with soaps. It features the same activities in French, German, Italian, Spanish & English and is supplied in one 160 page resource in pdf format on CD-ROM - just print the pages you need!
- Who’s who in Soapland - personal identification
- Giving opinions on the goodies and the baddies, the winners and the losers
- Round the town and prepositions - what’s where and who lives where in the streets, squares and villages of Soapland
- Daily routines, shopping and the use of leisure time
- Jobs and the working environment
- Soap Update - the latest gossip
- Who’s dating who and who else knows about it!
- Predictions - what might happen next!
- Births, marriages and deaths - and the potential for discussion of sensitive issues within the safe context of soaps.
Soapland has been developed for use with secondary school pupils - adult level who are at a beginner to intermediate level of French.
This product is licensed for unlimited printing for educational purposes by the purchasing institution.
For use with ages 10 - adult (upper KS2, KS3, KS4 and KS5+)