Audio CD included!
Skoldo French - Book Two is fun course for children aged 8 - 11 who have some knowledge of French already. There is ample support for non-specialist teachers of French and every effort has been made to ensure that teaching and learning French with Skoldo is a fun and rewarding experience.
Each lesson is divided into three parts:
- Requires little or not written work and is self-explanatory. It is easy, undemanding and ideal for a whole class working at the same speed.
- Requires more written work and a greater knowledge of language. It is ideal for the more able children who love a challenge.
- Requires little written skills as it is puzzle or maths based. It is ideal for homework or to extend conceptual development.
The book features simple activities and colouring-in exercises that are fully photocopiable, as well as lyrics to the songs.
The accompanying audio CD includes oral directions for activities and games as well as the songs. Karaoke versions of each track are included for class performances!
Topics covered in the book two include:
- Orders (open/close folders stand up/sit down etc)
- Questions (Are you hungry/thirsty/cold/hot?)
- Hobbies (Do you like... ? Yes.... No.... )
- Which and favourite (sport, group,hobby,pet etc)
- Days of the week
- Months of the year
- The date
- Shops (à la, au, à l')
- Telling the time
- Food (du, de la, des)
- Drinks and containers
Guidance for Use
Skoldo Book Two Teacher's Handbook is intended for use with 8 - 11 year olds who have studied some French already. It is intended to follow on from the other books in the Skoldo French course.
This book is a suitable resource for non-specialist teachers.
This product is licensed for photocopying for educational purposes by the purchasing institution.
For use with KS2 / KS3
Spiral-Bound Paperback, 180pp, 295 x 210mm + Audio CD (53 mins)