Helen Macgregor and Stephen ChadwickSinging Spanish
is a must-have collection of fun new songs and chants for practising vocabulary and phrases when learning Spanish. These catchy songs and chants help pupils memorise the words, and the upbeat backing tracks will appeal to 8-13 year-olds. Also includes teaching ideas for activities and games to go with each song and chant, together with photocopiable resources.
Full Teachers' Notes are provided.
- Follows the progression of the QCA scheme of work for Spanish at KS2
- Compatible with the 5-14 National Guidelines for Scotland
- Photocopiable song words
- Includes teaching notes, activities for using and developing the vocabulary and follow-up work.
- CD provides performances, teaching tracks and backing tracks
- Clever use of repetition, rhythm and melody commits new vocabulary and phrases to memory.
Singing Spanish has been developed for use with children at primary school or lower secondary school who are beginners to the Spanish language. An audio CD is included so no music reading is necessary. Full teaching notes are provided making this a suitable resource for a non-specialist teacher.
This product is licensed for photocopying for educational purposes by the purchasing institution.
Aimed at Spanish beginners from age 7 - 13 (Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3).
Paperback, 64pp, 300 x 210mm