Sing & Learn is a collection of beautifully illustrated, high quality book & CDs that introduce children age 3+ to languages and cultures through fun songs and pictures.
Learning with Sing & Learn is as easy as ABC:
A: Look at the pictures
B: Listen to the songs
C: Sing along and dance!
Sing & Learn introduces:
- basic phrases in English
- vocabulary associated with alphabet, colours, parts of the body, numbers and more
- fun music styles that promote movement and rhythm; pop, reggae and ballads
Each Sing & Learn title contains:
- a 24-page book with illustrated vocabulary to help understand the songs
- texts for the songs (English)
- an audio CD with fun and original songs
- songs performed by native artists and children from England, America, Australia & New Zealand so that children can learn a range of accents.
- instrumental versions of the songs to sing to the music
At home, school or in the car, Sing & Learn entertains and enables children to learn at their own pace.
|1. || Alpha Rap|
|2.||I put on my hat|
|3.||Look at the sky!|
|4.||Wake up! Get up!|
|5. ||What do you like today?|
|6. ||Good morning|
|7.||Hop on a train!|
|8.||Blue like the sea|
|10.||Where is the cow?|
Guidance for Use
This CD and book pack is ideal for use with children who are learning English as an additional / foreign language.
For use with all ages but would best suit ages 3 - 12.
Hardcover, 24pp, + Audio CD (approx. 50 mins)