Marie-Thérèse Bougard / Illus. Stu McLellan
Play Card Games in French is packed full of activities to help beginners learn French at home or at school. It contains over 100 cards to cut out and keep, with essential French vocabulary, handy pronunciation guides plus lots of ideas for additional ways to use the cards. The activities are tried and tested by a teacher and tutor.
Magic tricks and competitive card games are fun in any language. The activities in this book are a way of encouraging children to feel comfortable speaking French. With plenty of opportunities to learn useful phrases, the words on the cards are just the beginning.
• 112 cards that provide children with essential vocabulary and pronunciation guides
• Created by a professional tutor using tried and tested activities
• Expansion notes that suggest additional ways to use the cards
- Les fruits - fruits
- Les animaux sauvages - wild animals
- Les animaux de la ferme - farmyard animals
- Le temps - weather
- La famille - family
- Les vêtements - clothes
- Les transports - transport
Play Card Games in French is aimed at French beginners, from 6 - 10 years (Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2). The included pronunciation guides will help parents and teachers with no previous knowledge of French to support children using this resource.
Paperback, 80pp, 215 x 280 mm