Catherine Bruzzone & Louise Millar / Illus. Stu McLellan
My Spanish Sticker Atlas is a fun language learning sticker activity atlas. Learn about the world and its languages whilst learning Spanish, too! Colourful maps of the main regions of the world feature countries, oceans, rivers, lakes and mountains labelled in Spanish.
- Beautifully illustrated maps
- Fun stickers to encourage Spanish practice
- A simple pronunciation guide for each sticker word
- Lists of countries and map words in Spanish and English
- Learn simple phrases for making friends around the world
- Get to know the main languages of each region and answer simple quiz questions.
The sticker pictures are arranged in seven informative themes:
- natural features
My Spanish Sticker Atlas is aimed at Spanish beginners, aged 6 and upwards.
Paperback, 20pp + 4pp stickers, 215 x 275mm
This product is unsuitable for children under 36 months as it contains small parts (stickers)