Stephanie Byrne & Ann Wainwright
The LCP New Generation Primary French Resource Files have been specially written to give the non-specialist all the confidence and support they need to cover the new QCA units.
The LCP New Generation Primary French Resource Files will provide teachers with all the plans and ideas they need to ensure that the KS2 Framework for Languages and the new QCA Schemes of Work for French, including the new topics, are covered.
LCP New Generation Primary French Resource File 2 follows on from Primary French Resource File 1 and is for use with pupils who have already studied two years of French (ideal for years 5 & 6).
The package comprises:
Units Featured in this file (based on the NEW QCA KS2 French Scheme of Work, Units 13 - 24):
- A file of lesson plans, medium term plans and activity sheets that will save you hours of preparation time
- Two CDs featuring:
- Picture Bank - a wide variety of animated, interactive slides with vocabulary read aloud by a native speaker, perfect for a whiteboard and ideal for introducing and revising a topic
- FlashPics - 100 electronic flashcards for teaching essential vocabulary. Can be printed out to use in games
- a pronunciation guide, read aloud by native speakers, offering vital support for the non-specialist
- a number of French songs, all with karaoke versions that you can sing along to
- an electronic version of the whole file, including the activity sheets
- Unit 13: Bon appétit, bonne santé (Healthy eating)
- Unit 14: Je suis le musicien ('I Am the Music Man')
- Unit 15: En route pour l'école (On the way to school)
- Unit 16: Scène de Plage (Beach scene)
- Unit 17: Les quatre saisons('The Four Seasons')
- Unit 18: Les planetès (The planets)
- Unit 19: Notre école (Our school)
- Unit 20: Notre monde (The world about us)
- Unit 21: Le passé et le présent (Then and now)
- Unit 22: Ici et là (Out and about)
- Unit 23: Monter un café (Creating a cafe)
- Unit 24: Quoi de neuf? (What's in the news?)
(Units 1 - 12 are featured in Resource File 1 ):
Guidance for Use
Full teaching notes are provided and this is a suitable resource for a non-specialist teacher.
For use with KS2, ideal for years 5 and 6 (age 9 - 11).
Ringbinder + 2 CDs
This product is licensed for whole-site use by the purchasing institution.