Hola Perú is a new and exciting multimedia resource that combines Spanish language development with a cross-curricular voyage of discovery to the country of Peru and the continent of South America.
Hola Perú – Developing Intercultural Understanding at KS2 & 3 through Spanish, Geography and Global Citizenship ....
- is aimed at children in the transitional phase of upper Primary and lower Secondary school (KS2 - KS3, approx 9 - 13 years)
- shows the versatility of the Spanish language across the globe
- is a rich multimedia resource, where children will meet young Peruvians which whom they can share their daily lives, experiences, values and aspirations
- gives opportunities throughout the curriculum for children to explore the geography, art, music, literature and history of the people of this unique and interesting country
- enables children to reflect on their role as active global citizens, within the context of Fairtrade and Sustainable Development
- provides multimedia activities with accompanying authentic videos in both English and Spanish and interactive learning material for use as part of a skills-based curriculum, or as stand-alone lessons.
The resource pack consists of:
A large (A4-size) printed spiral-bound workbook containing an introductory section and Part 1 of the resource (comprising ten activities)
- the complete workbook as a PDF, parts 1 - 4 inclusive (all of which can be printed as required)
- a slideshow containing the supporting videos and interactive resources for each activity in parts 1 - 4
- a gallery of photographs to support pupil's learning throughout the Hola Perú resource
Developed for use with children in Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3, this resource is ideal for developing intercultural understanding through Spanish, Geography and Global Citizenship. The resource has been developed to enable schools to upload Hola Perú onto their school network easily.
Spiral Bound Paperback, 66pp, 210 x 297mm + USB Stick