Catherine Bruzzone / Clare Beaton
Learn English the fun way with this action-packed treasure trove of games, activities and songs. Playing games is a great way to learn a language both at home or at school...and Supercat the feline hero and his enemy, Monster Rat, are here to help!
There are flashcards, reward badges and labels to stick around the house plus a fantastic Supercat poster for your wall. Sing along with the CD and listen to the handy pronunciation guide.
- Go on a treasure hunt with Supercat
- Make some Monster Rat finger puppets for simple role-plays
- Design your own greetings cards
- And don't forget to wear the Supercat mask to practise your English
- Sing rhymes and songs in English with the included audio CD (karaoke tracks included!)
First English with Supercat is suitable for early language learning. The level of language used in this book is fairly simple and is suitable for young children learning English as an additional language.
The purpose of the book is to provide a fun way for the child to learn simple English words and phrases.
Aimed at ages 4+
Paperback, 32pp & Audio CD