PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT CAN CURRENTLY ONLY BE SHIPPED TO UK ADDRESSES
The Catherine Cheater Schemes of Work
Catherine's widely acclaimed Schemes of Work are being used in primary schools the length and breadth of England. Written for language learners in the primary school, these innovative and easily adaptable schemes progressively develop children's language learning skills and reinforce their literacy.
Following the success of the Catherine Cheater Schemes of Work for French, the recently published Schemes of Work for Spanish make use of the same entertaining and challenging methodology.
The schemes are easy to follow with step by step guides and comprehensive language support for specialist and non-specialist teachers alike. The lesson plans, challenging and fun, can be copied and adapted to meet the school's particular needs.
The Catherine Cheater Scheme of Work (Year 6)
The Scheme of Work comprises:
- 30 easy to follow and fully adaptable lesson plans with guidance
- a series of innovative, cross-curricular practice parcels to reinforce language taught
- PowerPoint presentation to support teachers in the classroom, including visuals and voice recordings, to accompany each weekly lesson and set of parcels.
- useful websites and guide to authentic resources
The scheme comes with a CD ROM comprising:
- the full scheme (lessons and parcels) in WORD format
- guidance and language support
- sound files of Spanish pronunciation
- a bank of beautiful photos showing the region of Asturias and the city of Madrid
- PowerPoint presentations to help class teachers teach the language, by offering a native-speaker model of pronunciation
- pictures of nouns
- a glossary of essential Spanish phrases
This highly acclaimed Scheme of Work:
- saves you lots of planning and preparation time
- will engage and excite your children
- provides stimulating, enjoyable and challenging lessons
- reinforces and enhances literacy
- provides opportunities for regular language practice
- opens windows onto other cultures
Guidance for use
This scheme of work has been developed for use with children in Year 6 (age 10 - 11). Full teaching notes are provided and this is a suitable resource for a non-specialist teacher.
This product is licensed for photocopying for educational purposes by the purchasing institution.