The Catherine Cheater Schemes of Work
Catherine's widely acclaimed Schemes of Work for French are being used in primary schools the length and breadth of England. Written for language learners in the primary school, these innovative and easily adaptable schemes progressively develop children's language learning skills and reinforce their literacy.
The schemes are easy to follow with step by step guides and comprehensive language support for specialist and non-specialist teachers alike. The lesson plans, challenging and fun, can be copied and adapted to meet the school's particular needs.
The Catherine Cheater Scheme of Work for French (Year 6)The Scheme of Work comprises:
- 30 easy to follow and fully adaptable lesson plans with guidance, matched to learning objectives in the Key Stage 2 Framework for Languages
- a series of cross-curricular practice parcels to reinforce language taught
- useful websites and guide to authentic resources
The scheme comes with a CD ROM comprising:
- the full scheme in WORD format
- guidance and language support
- sound files of French pronunciation
- a bank of photos (French châteaux)
- power point presentations (language for lessons, French history, times tables)
- glossary of useful French phrases
- web links (paintings by Toulouse Lautrec and Magritte)
This highly acclaimed Scheme of Work:
- saves you lots of planning and preparation time
- will engage and excite your children
- provides stimulating, enjoyable and challenging lessons
- reinforces and enhances literacy
- provides opportunities for regular language practice
- opens windows onto other cultures
Try it! - Download Sample Resources*
Guidance for Use
This scheme of work has been developed for use with children in Year 6 (age 10 - 11). Full teaching notes are provided and this is a suitable resource for a non-specialist teacher.
This product is licensed for photocopying for educational purposes by the purchasing institution.
* We regret that due to copyright issues, this product cannot be returned if unsuitable. We strongly recommend that you download and try our free sample resources and / or contact us to discuss your requirements before purchase.