Catherine Cheater's widely acclaimed Schemes of Work for French are being used in primary schools the length and breadth of England. Written for language learners in the primary school, these innovative and easily adaptable schemes progressively develop children's language learning skills and reinforce their literacy.
The schemes are easy to follow with step by step guides and comprehensive language support for specialist and non-specialist teachers alike. The lesson plans, challenging and fun, can be copied and adapted to meet the school's particular needs.
The Catherine Cheater Scheme of Work for French (Year 4)
The Scheme of Work comprises:
- 30 easy to follow and fully adaptable lesson plans with guidance, including rhymes, songs, games, memorisation techniques & language learning strategies.
- age-appropriate activities linked fully to the primary curriculum
- a variety of practice parcel containing short 5 minute lessons designed for the non-specialist teacher and class teacher alike
- suggested modes of delivery
- useful websites and guide to authentic resources
The scheme comes with a CD ROM comprising:
- the full scheme in WORD format
- guidance and language support
- sound files of French pronunciation
- a bank of photos (La Dordogne)
- power point presentations (images of La Dordogne, paintings of Degas, Cézanne and Matisse)
- pictures of nouns
- glossary of useful French phrases
This highly acclaimed Scheme of Work:
- saves you lots of planning and preparation time
- will engage and excite your children
- provides stimulating, enjoyable and challenging lessons
- reinforces and enhances literacy
- provides opportunities for regular language practice
- opens windows onto other cultures
The Catherine Cheater Scheme of Work for French (Year 4) has been developed for use with children in Year 4 (age 8 - 9) who are in their second year of learning French. It assumes that the children will have previously completed The Catherine Cheater Scheme of Work for French (Year 3). Full teaching notes are provided and this is a suitable resource for a non-specialist teacher.
This product is licensed for photocopying for educational purposes by the purchasing institution.
Saver Delivery: £3.99 per order
Delivery within 7 working days for in-stock items. Delivery with Royal Mail or Parcelforce.
Tracked 24: £5.99 per order
Delivery within 1 - 3 working days. Delivery with Royal Mail.
Tracked 48: £4.99 per order (or FREE for orders over £50)
Delivery within 3 - 5 working days. Delivery with Royal Mail.
Parcelforce 24: £8.99 per order
Guaranteed delivery date as shown when you select this service at checkout.
Please note that all orders sent outside the UK are considered exports. We send all orders DDU (delivery duty unpaid) and you may have to pay import charges to receive your parcel, however you will not have to pay UK VAT on your order. Please check with your country's government for further details of these charges.
We deliver to most countries worldwide using a range of tracked and insured services. Our postage and packaging prices to international destinations vary depending on the total weight of your order. If you add items to your basket and select your country from the "estimate delivery" dropdown box at the bottom of the basket page, you will be able to see immediately how much it would cost to ship those items to you.
If your destination is not available in checkout, please contact us for advice.
For full details of our delivery terms, please click here.