Catherine & Kevin Cheater
The ideal companion to the TLP edition of The Catherine Cheater Scheme of Work for French Year 5. Designed to support teachers by:
- modelling spoken language
- providing a PowerPoint presentation for classroom use, to accompany each weekly lesson plan and parcel, with images and voice recordings – easy adaptable by the teacher
- saving preparation time
These CD-Roms will provide the upgrades you need for your existing Catherine Cheater Scheme of Work for French year 5, to transform your TLP edition into a Golden Daffodils edition.
These CD-Roms offer a PowerPoint presentation to accompany each weekly lesson and set of parcels in the TLP edition of The Catherine Cheater Scheme of Work for French Year 5. The PowerPoint presentations include:
- voice recordings to model key vocabulary at word, sentence and text level
- activities to develop knowledge about language
- contexts to promote language learning strategies
- methodology to help children memorise vocabulary
- activities to develop simple sentence building
- dictionary skills
- spelling strategies
- opportunities to develop cultural knowledge – presentations including photos of Vichy, and of the Yorkshire Dales, as well as a wealth of weblinks.
These CD-Roms also contain updated versions of recommended resources and guidance to accompany the Catherine Cheater Scheme of Work for French Year 5.
The CD does not contain lesson plans or parcels. The resources on the disc are designed to support the lesson plans and parcels in the first edition of the Catherine Cheater Scheme of Work for French Year 5.
To purchase and use this disc, you need to have already purchased, and still have in your possession, a copy of the Catherine Cheater Scheme of Work for French Year 5 (1st Edition). This disc is not suitable for use on its own.