Designed by mums for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers, babyboomboom ® - Fun Songs in English and Italian is a musical, fun and participative way to familiarise your child with a second language.
- Simple and fun songs and rhymes in English and Italian
- Familiarise yourselves with simple sounds and repeat them
- Don't wait until they start school - give your child a headstart in life!
The CD features nursery rhymes and songs in English and Italian. Each verse of the song or rhyme is first sung or spoken in English and then is repeated in Italian.
Please note that in order to fit the words to the music, sometimes the Italian verses are not an exact word-for-word translation of the English.
Listen to an audio sample
Printed lyrics in both languages are included with the CD. Songs include:
- Old MacDonald
- Five Little Ducks
- Sing a rainbow
- The Mulberry Bush
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- This Little Piggy
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
- Itzy Bitzy Spider
- Round and Round the Garden
- Tommy Thumb
- One, two, three, four, five
- The Alphabet Song
- Brother John
- The Wheels on the Bus
- London Bridge
- If you’re happy and you know it
babyboomboom ® - Fun Songs in English and Italian is suitable for use by a parent and child with no previous knowledge of Italian. The songs aren't necessarily intended to teach specific Italian words and phrases but more to introduce young children to the sounds of another language.
Suggested age range: 0 - 4 years
Audio CD (29 mins approx)