...à la française launched in September 2007 and is intended for use with pupils in year 5 & 6 (Key Stage 2). It is an ideal resource for implementing the primary entitlement to languages, taking a cross-curricular approach to learning French.
- An innovative approach to teaching languages at primary level by incorporating French into other subjects from the curriculum.
- Subjects include Maths, Geography, History, Science, Arts and Physical Education.
- This resource has something interesting to offer every pupil and extra instructions and lesson plans make it particularly helpful to the non-specialist teacher.
The book is accompanied by a CD-Rom which provides extra activity material, giving a clear model for all classroom language.
- Photocopiable resource
- Detailed lesson plans for each subject
- Focus on class participation, developed to make French fun for all
- Particularly useful for non-specialist teachers
Published by Authentik, ...à la française
has been developed for use with children in Key Stage 2, years 5 & 6 (ages 9 - 11). Full teaching notes are provided and this is a suitable resource for a non-specialist teacher.
Spiral-Bound Paperback, 94pp, 210 x 297mm
This product is licensed for photocopying for educational purposes by the purchasing institution.
Winner! European Label for Innovation 2008
...à la française.. - a cross-curricular approach to teaching French