Catherine Bruzzone / Clare Beaton
Learn French the fun way with this action-packed treasure trove of games, activities and songs. Playing games is a great way to learn a language both at home or at school...and Superchat the French hero and his enemy, Monstrerat, are here to help!
There are flashcards, reward badges and French labels to stick around the house plus a fantastic Superchat poster for your wall. Sing along with the CD and listen to the handy pronunciation guide.
- Go on a French treasure hunt with Superchat
- Make some Monstrerat finger puppets for simple role-plays
- Great a French corner in your house or classroom
- Design your own French greetings cards
- And don't forget to wear the Superchat mask to practise your French
- Sing rhymes and songs in French with the included audio CD (karaoke tracks included!)
Guidance for Use
"First French with Superchat" is suitable for early language learning. The level of language used in this book is fairly simple and each French word or phrase is accompanied by an English translation.
The purpose of the book is to provide a fun way for the child to learn simple French words and phrases and it wouldn't be necessary for the child or parent to have previous knowledge of the language to use the book.
A pronunciation guide is included and the accompanying audio CD will help ensure correct pronuncation.
For ages 3 +
Paperback, 32pp & Audio CD