Teach your child another language with this Bilingual Baby Dutch language DVD
. Recommended for ages 1 - 5 years, simple words and phrases are taught through interesting and entertaining sketches and images.
The Bilingual Baby® range is a revolutionary series of DVDs that exposes your child to the world of language - a priceless gift that will stay with them throughout their life!
This DVD introduces over 60 words and phrases, completely immersing your child in Dutch, at a time when their ability to develop a second language is highest - between birth and age five.
- The child only hears Dutch, but there is a small on-screen text in English to help parents too.
- The DVD gives the child maximum exposure to the sounds, syntax and structure of Dutch.
- New vocabulary is introduced one word at a time before it is combined into a sentence.
- This DVD introduces basics such as numbers 1-10, colours and useful everyday phrases.
- Features live action video of real life objects and people.
- Plenty of friendly faces and familiar everyday objects appear on the screen helping to keep young children engaged.
Other languages available in this series include: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish, Greek and Hebrew.
Each DVD features similar content and format, making it easy for parents to offer more than one language to their children without over-stimulating or confusing them.
Guidance for Use
This DVD is suitable for teaching Dutch to babies and young children.
For ages 1+
Region 2 DVD (for use in UK and Europe)
Running Time - Approx 45 minutes